Sami Fadhel Atto.
• 1996 (June - December): Served as acting deputy Governor at The Central
Bank of Iraq (CBI), reached retirement age at the end of the year.
• 1979 - 1996: Director General of Research and Statistics Department at the
• 1966 - 1974: Part-time lecturer for undergraduate courses on
"Macro-economics" and "Theory of Income and Employment" at Al-Mustanserya
• Contributed numerous
researches (unpublished) for the CBI, during my service with it. Also
published several articles concerning economics, financial and banking
matters such as "Structure of Interest Rate in Iraq", published by The
Economist Association (2002).
• "Development and Reform of Financial Sector and the Role of Monetary
Policy to activate the Iraqi Economy", published in The Quarterly Bulletin
of Rashed Bank (2001).
• "International Property Rights and the World Economy", published by Bait
Al-Hikma on the occasion of the conference in 2002.
• Co-Author of two books on "Macro-Economics" (1970), and "National Income
and Development" (1971).
Back To Members' Page
Al-Dohan & Associates Law Firm